At Nash Law Firm, we provide sophisticated and comprehensive estate planning services to clients. The goal of our estate planning practice is to help clients enjoy and preserve the benefits of hard work by utilizing legal solutions to protect funds and property. We have significant experience drafting and implementing planning vehicles to minimize taxes and plan for the smooth transfer of assets to the next generation.
Our areas of representation include:
- Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Bypass or Family Trusts for Surviving Spouses
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property (QTIP) or Marital Deduction Trusts
- Generation Skipping Transfer (GST) Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
- Special Needs Trusts
- Qualified Domestic Trusts for non-citizen spouses (QDOTs)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Charitable Trusts
For more information on estate planning, contact one of our attorneys to schedule a free consultation.